Since José Mª Giménez first set up Giménez Joyeros in the central site formerly known as “Bajada de San Francisco” in 1889, this store has always remained in the centre of Valencia, moving to different premises during its more than 130 years of existence.
Juan Giménez took over the management of the store in 1916 and guaranteed the continuity of the family business.
Francisco Giménez continued the saga in 1946 by opening a store in Plaza del Ayuntamiento where he introduced jewellery into the business for the first time.
In 1965 the business passed to the hands of the fourth family generation.
In 1989, coinciding with its 100th anniversary, the firm opened its store in Calle Colón 35 where it now caters for a distinguished local and international clientele in search of products made by the most prestigious watch and jewel makers.